India as a Alternative of China by Curator Gagan Dhawan
Indian companies are now seeing interest from across the globe in purchasing goods. These include products like electronic goods, pharmaceutical products, printing and packaging, consumer products, home furnishing and automobiles.India is now emerging as the biggest manufacturing hub as the world grapples with the Covid pandemic as an alternative to China.
Gagan Dhawan who is the promoter of a leading offset printing press – RHI Printographics says that this can be attributed to the fact that India has been able to offer very high quality goods and services at extremely competitive prices.
Elaborating further on this Mr.Gagan goes on to list the advantages of getting paper and packaging products exported from India-
- No customs duty on paper for export bulk orders
- Central print hub for the global market
- Convenient point of distribution due to geographical location
- Cost effective logistics distribution
- Good adherence to copyright laws
- World’s largest English-speaking nation making business easy and simple. No room for misunderstandings
- As an emerging country with a low cost production base, India is a growing supply/services base for international markets offering compelling business opportunities with:
- Highly skilled technical labour force
- Competitive labour costs and cost effective services
- State of the art infrastructure with continued momentum and lower cost of infrastructure set up.
- Substantial improvement in infrastructure with continued momentum and lower cost of infrastructure set-up
- India is viewed as a market offering growth, excitement and opportunity
To tap the export market Mr. Dhawan plans to participate in the 2021 edition of the leading print and packaing world expos like Packaging Premiere Milano,Easy Fairs Packaging Innovations UK and Drupa.